Application for CanaDAM 2015 Graduate Student / Postdoctoral Fellow Funding
To be considered for partial funding, the information requested in items 1-10 below must be sent in a single PDF document
to Murray Bremner, Saskatchewan, firstname.lastname@example.org
(use Subject: "CanaDAM Funding Request") by March 2, 2015.
Please ensure that all of the required information is included; incomplete applications will not be considered.
Priority will be given to students and postdoctoral fellows from Canadian universities.
- Name (Last, First)
- Institution and Department.
- Institution's Address; Province/State; Postal code; Country
- E-mail address
- Supervisor's name
- If you are a graduate student, indicate the degree sought and the expected date of completion.
If you are a postdoctoral fellow, indicate when your fellowship appointment ends.
- Indicate whether you will be giving a talk or not, and if so, its title.
If your talk is part of a minisymposium, please state which one.
- Projected Eligible Expenses:
- Travel (indicate means of transportation and cost);
- Accommodation (indicate where you are staying and the total cost; indicate your portion of the expenses only if sharing)
- Indicate the financial support from all other sources that you will be receiving for expenses related to the CanaDAM 2015 Conference.
- If you are not giving a talk, a letter from your supervisor explaining why it will be a valuable experience for you to attend the CanaDAM 2015 Conference must be sent to
(using Subject: "CanaDAM letter of support for NAME").
We will let you know by March 23, 2015, whether funds have been allocated for your expenses.
In order for you to be reimbursed, you will have to submit necessary receipts and documents (such as boarding passes for air travel)
together with an expense claim form within four weeks of the end of the conference.
The expense claim form will be available at the registration desk of the CanaDAM 2015 conference.
Please also note that the PIMS CRG in Applied Combinatorics will hold a Graduate Summer School
May 18-29, 2015 at the University of Saskatchewan.
For more information see: